- Strongest material on the market to prevent fraying seams or Hook and Loop that slips.
- 2 removable patches plus sturdy handle mean you need only 1 vest for work, play, & every day.
- Meets travel requirements. Identifying your support dog makes travel easier for both of you.
- Select sizes accommodate clip-on backpacks (sold separately) — an exclusive Industrial Puppy feature.
- Comfortable padded mesh offers a perfect fit when you measure your dog's chest at its widest point.
Perfect for both work and play time. Made from the most durable materials available and featuring two removable Emotional Support patches + D-ring leash attachment, this ESA vest is ultra-versatile.
Your Industrial Puppy Emotional Support Dog Harness makes it clear to everyone that yours is more than a companion animal. Whether you're traveling, living in a pet-free development, or just out for a walk, your dog's vest instantly alerts others about his importance.
Removable, Velcro-backed patches allow your dog to simply be a pet when he's "off the clock," or make it clear that he's working. Want to discourage dog-loving strangers and the distractions they cause? A "Do Not Pet" patch (sold separately) makes your wishes clear, and lets your dog focus on his job.
Reflective straps and patches keep your pooch safer on evening walks, while the optional backpack attachment (not found on any other harnesses) lets you carry food, bowls and other supplies (medium and larger sizes only). The top-mounted handle makes it easy to remove your dog from danger, should the need arise, and a welded "D" ring attachment for his leash offers a healthier option than wearing a collar.
* Adjustable, reflective straps for added safety
* Comfortable mesh-lined nylon construction
* Heavy-duty double stitching
* Top-mounted handle for emergencies
* Quick-release belly buckle
* Welded D-ring leash attachment
Your purchase from Industrial Puppy helps support emotional support and service dog organizations throughout the United States, thanks to our harness donation program.